April 16th – 22nd
Nationally Coordinated 9/11 Truth Effort to
BREAK THE CORPORATE MEDIA BLOCKADE!
4/20–Amazon.com suddenly raised the price of this book nearly $10! One alternative for purchase, which still counts toward numbers collected by NYTimes, is from Barnes & Noble online, here:
4/19 – 9am (CDT):
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #62 in Books
Popular in these categories:
#1 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
#3 in Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
#4 in Books > Literature & Fiction > World Literature
Clout, hosted by Richard Greene, on Air America: 9:15 pm EDT/6:15pm PDT, at http://airamerica.com/, click on “Listen Live”
4/14: ‘James Bond’ Actress Lana Wood supports Week of Truth: See video below.
This is the first in a series of Week of Truth events, coordinated by scores of people within the truth movement, to coalesce the power of the national movement by focusing on a specific action for a set period of time. Following this initial Week of Truth action, we will work together to draw attention to two major 9/11 conferences in the Northeast in May, and future Week of Truth actions are being discussed on many forums and among truth activists around the world.
The current Week of Truth action features New York Times Best Selling Author Steve Alten and his new book, The Shell Game. Our effort is a focused, movement-wide attempt to bring The Shell Game into the Top 10 of the New York Times Best Seller List.
Why all the focus on a fictional book? And why this book?
Of course, the 9/11 truth movement has produced many very significant, important books. The Shell Game, however, is the first with mass appeal to the general public. Reading this spellbinding fiction thriller will be an eye opener for those Americans who have never been exposed to 9-11 truth, false-flag terrorism, deep politics, peak oil, and other issues Alten writes about. Being in the Top 10 of the New York Times Best Seller List will bring these issues to many new readers and, additionally, has potential to reach even more people than just those who read it, in the form of resultant inevitable positive media exposure. An author whose book reaches the Top 10 of the New York Times Best Seller List has many perks and opportunities which perpetuate and expand on the success of the book. For example:
1. Top 10 books and authors get premium placement and shelf space in the front of stores.
2. Major merchandise outlets like Target and drug chains purchase their inventory based directly on the New York Times Top 10 Best Seller List, which means the book gets into more outlets than just bookstores.
3. Mainstream television and radio shows shop for guests from the Top 10 of the New York Times Best Seller List. Top 10 status will generally get the author mainstream television and radio exposure. This has been the case for Steve Alten in the past, when his books reached Top 10. Steve Alten has pledged to bring 9-11 truth to the audiences of these programs if given the opportunity. In fact, he’s already doing so: take a look at his recent appearance on The Coffee Shop with Monica Malpass on ABC Channel 6 in Philadelphia. We can expect a lot more of this if The Shell Game reaches the Top 10 of the New York Times Best Seller List.
How To Do It
First of all… PLEASE forward this article widely, and repost to your own websites.
To propel The Shell Game into the Top 10 of the New York Times Best Seller List, urge all your contacts to buy multiple copies of the 9/11 truth telling novel, The Shell Game, between April 16 to 22nd, the chosen focus week.
The New York Times Best Seller List is based upon book sales from specific reporting book sellers–for instance, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Borders (if you prefer to support a local bookseller–which we certainly encourage–please just check with them first to be certain they report to the list, so your purchases will count toward the goal)–during weekly Wednesday thru Tuesday reporting periods. We have thus chosen this one-week period, 4/16-22, during which we will really focus our effort and draw out the combined strength of the Truth Movement by taking one coordinated action. To help out, we ask of you the following:
1) During the week of April 16-22, buy at least two copies of The Shell Game to give out to friends who are not 9-11 aware.
2) IMPORTANT! You must purchase your copies of The Shell Game from a book seller who reports book sales to the New York Times.
Note: In our ongoing efforts to support 9/11 first responders, weekoftruth.org will provide a link (and we’ll add it here at 911truth.org), during the Week of Truth, through which a portion of your purchase of The Shell Game will go to the Feal Good Foundation.
Support for The Shell Game, and the Week of Truth: