The Boston University School of Theology and the Boston 9/11 Truth Committee proudly
“The New Pearl Harbor Revisited: 9/11, the Cover-Up, and the Exposé”
A Book and Presentation by Dr. David Ray Griffin
April 11, 2009
Boston University – Morse Auditorium, 602 Commonwealth Ave.
7:00-9:00pm [doors open @ 6:30pm]
Dr. David Ray Griffin is a prominent theologian and scholar and professor emeritus at the Claremont School of Theology in California, where he taught for over 30 years (retiring in 2004). He has authored or edited over two dozen books including five books that expose the outrageous lies of the U.S. government explanations of the 9/11 attacks.
Thanks substantially to his own extraordinary personal dedication to the work of exposing 9/11 truth, Griffin is able to conclude that, “The 9/11 truth movement’s exposé of the 9/11 cover-up has shown that virtually every dimension of the official account of 9/11 to be false beyond a reasonable doubt.”
In the preface to one of his books, “Christian Faith and the Truth behind 9/11” Dr. Griffin explains why it is that he leads the struggle for 9/11 Truth: “One of our main tasks as theologians is to deal with current events in light of the fact that our first allegiance must be to God, who created and loves all people–indeed all forms of life. If we believe that our political and military leaders are acting on the basis of policies that are diametrically opposed to divine purposes, it is incumbent upon us to say so.”
April 11th Presentation Highlights:
– Griffin outlines the continued failure of the press to investigate any of the questions raised against the official account of 9/11, and that they dishonestly use the term “conspiracy theory” to prevent criticism of the official account.
– He thoroughly deconstructs the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST’s) five “crucial claims” about the WTC 1, 2 collapses and is easily able to show that NIST in fact provides no supporting evidence for any of them!
– Griffin surveys the strong evidence for controlled demolition of WTC 7, the 47-story skyscraper that was not struck by a plane, had only minor fires inside, and yet collapsed into its footprint late in the afternoon of 9-11-01 at near free-fall speed (approximately six seconds).
– He demonstrates that NIST and the 911 Commission ignored vast amounts of relevant evidence for controlled demolition of all the WTC buildings (WTC 1, 2, 7): sudden, symmetrical collapses at near-freefall speeds into building footprint, pools of molten metal under the debris pile for weeks indicating temperatures far higher than jet-fuel and office-materials fires; and residue of explosives found in WTC dust.
– Griffin presents evidence for the motives that the highest levels of the US government would have had for orchestrating the 9/11 attacks. The 9/11 Commission suppressed all mention of such motives, as well as the fact that key members of the Bush Administration were signers to the Project for the New American Century radical plan for world domination posted in September 2000, which called for a “New Pearl Harbor” event to reach its goals.