Originally published at the NYPost by Susan Edelman on 8/9/15
The rising toll of Ground Zero responders and others afflicted with 9/11-linked cancers has hit 3,700.
The staggering tally of those suffering cancers certified by the feds as 9/11-related includes FDNY members (1,100), cops and other Ground Zero responders (2,134), and survivors such as downtown workers and residents (467). Many have more than one type of cancer.
The FDNY’s chief medical officer, Dr. David Prezant, said over 2,100 firefighters and EMS personnel have retired on disability with World Trade Center-related illnesses, mostly lung disease and cancer, since 9/11.…
Originally published at Peaceful Tomorrows by Terry Greene and Gloria Williams on 4/30/15
As family members of those who died in the attacks launched on Sept. 11, 2001, we reflect on the recent MTA ruling to ban political advertisements on all MTA vehicles as an unfortunate sacrifice when a middle ground could have been forged.
Our families still mourn deeply the loss of our loved ones who perished on 9/11.…
In 2002, the Sept. 11 victims’ families filed a lawsuit in federal court against the government of Saudi Arabia for their alleged role in funding and supporting al-Qaeda. The lawsuit floundered in 2013 amidst delays and a lack of substantial evidence, but new information has emerged that may resurrect the lawsuit.
Statements from former al-Qaeda operative Zacarias Moussaoui suggest that members of the Saudi royal family had been major donors to the terrorist group as recently as the late 1990s.…
Originally published at the NYTimes by Lorie Van Auken and Mindy Kleinberg on 2/17/15
To the Editor:
New Light Cast on Secret Pages in Sept. 11 Report” (front page, Feb. 5) reiterates Senator Bob Graham’s finding from the Congressional Joint Inquiry: that the Saudis were tied to the funding of the 9/11 attacks. Philip D. Zelikow, executive director of the 9/11 Commission, has tried to refute this.
Mr. Zelikow reportedly blocked two key staff members from reading the 28 classified pages.…
Originally published at NEWS8 by on 11/19/14
NEW CANAAN, Conn. (WTNH)– New Canaan’s Mary Fetchet lost her son Brad on September 11, 2001. He had called her husband right after the first tower was hit; he was on the 89th floor of tower 2. That was the last time they heard from their 24-year-old son.
Fetchet, a social worker by trade, though grieving, started mobilizing to help other families and founded a 9/11 advocacy non-profit organization called Voices of September 11th.…
Originally published at AE911Truth.org on 11/19/14
Several impressive developments over the last 18 months have lifted the 9/11 truth message into the mainstream news and public awareness. These developments include the Rethink911 campaign, CNN’s coverage of the alternative 9/11 Museum Guide and outreach effort, Richard Gage’s interview on C-SPAN, the debut of The Anatomy of a Great Deception, and the huge video billboard in Times Square depicting the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7.…
Originally published at The NY Post by Isabel Vincent, Melissa Klein and Susan Edelman on 11/16/14
In a greedy grab for blood money, a law firm representing sick and dying Ground Zero workers overbilled its legal partner by $36 million in expenses, newly released court papers allege.
The shocking charges call into question the estimated $50 million in additional legal expenses billed to 10,000 firefighters, police officers, construction workers and others who received more than $700 million in settlements for 9/11-related ailments.…
Originally published at The Litigation Daily by Michael D. Goldhabe on 10/15/14
An earlier version of this story stated that 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission Report are classified. In fact, the 28 pages were redacted from the report by the congressional joint inquiry into 9/11 intelligence. The story has been so revised.
“I loooove to pick on the Saudis,” the South Carolina trial lawyer Ronald Motley said in a 2004 New York Times magazine cover story, “A Nation Unto Himself.”
Originally published at PaulCraigRoberts.Org by Paul Craig Roberts on 9/10/14
The tragedy of September 11, 2001, goes far beyond the deaths of those who died in the towers and the deaths of firefighters and first responders who succumbed to illnesses caused by inhalation of toxic dust. For thirteen years a new generation of Americans has been born into the 9/11 myth that has been used to create the American warfare/police state.
The corrupt Bush and Obama regimes used 9/11 to kill, maim, dispossess and displace millions of Muslims in seven countries, none of whom had anything whatsoever to do with 9/11.…
The New York Post says that Mount Sinai Hospital’s World Trade Center Health Program reported 1,140 cancer cases last year. Now the number is up to more than 2,500.
Among the cancers being diagnosed at a much higher rate than the general population: prostate cancer, thyroid cancer, leukemia and multiple myeloma.…
Originally published at Benswann.com by Joshua Cook on 7/16/14
In March Benswann.com reported that Reps. Thomas Massie (R-KY), Walter Jones (R-NC), and Stephen F. Lynch (D-MA), , along with families who lost loved ones on Sept. 11, 2001, urged the president to declassify 28 pages from the 9/11 congressional investigation report, providing more information to the general public.
On Friday Rep. Massie commented on his Facebook page:
“Before we involve ourselves in #Iraq, Congressmen and their constituents need to know more about the events leading up to 9/11.…
Originally published by Erin Billups at NY1 on April 8, 2014
Last month, NY1 told viewers about another link discovered between the toxic dust many were exposed to in the aftermath of the September 11th attacks and a higher risk of heart disease, and now, the doctor heading up the research is going into more detail. NY1’s Erin Billups filed the following report.
We’ve known for years that the toxic dust inhaled by first responders to the September 11th attacks could lead to lung, heart and kidney problems, but new research out from Mount Sinai Hospital’s World Trade Center Health Program finds that those with the highest exposures are more likely to suffer from sleep apnea.…
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 28, 2014
Media Relations/Interviews: media@ReThink911.ca
Press Release: The Undying Role of 9/11 Family Members in Calling for an Independent Inquiry into 9/11
Halifax, March 28, 2014 – Yesterday in Parliament Megan Leslie, NDP Deputy Leader and Halifax MP, was blasted by Conservative backbencher James Bezan for a community event that was posted by a constituent on her website.
Bezan was referring to the Halifax stop of a 17-city Canadian tour by architect Richard Gage, leader of 2100 architects and engineers who question the collapses of World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, and 7.…
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FURTHER INFORMATION:
London – 10th March 2014: Reinvestigate911.org today announced that a letter was sent to US Ambassador Matthew W. Barzun by 9/11 UK victim family member Matt Campbell challenging the official US narrative of 9/11. The letter set out serious omissions and distortions of the 9/11 Commission Report which casts massive doubt over the veracity of the official narrative.…
Originally published by The NY Post on 12/19/13
A U.S. appeals court on Thursday revived claims by families of victims of the September 11, 2001, attacks who alleged that Saudi Arabia provided material support to al Qaeda.
Reversing a lower court ruling, the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York said “the interests of justice” justified reviving the claims, in light of a 2011 decision that allowed similar claims to proceed against Afghanistan.
Circuit Judge Chester Straub wrote for a three-judge panel that it would be “especially anomalous” to treat both sets of plaintiffs differently.…
Originally published at the NYPost by Paul Sperry on 12/15/13
After the 9/11 attacks, the public was told al Qaeda acted alone, with no state sponsors.
But the White House never let it see an entire section of Congress’ investigative report on 9/11 dealing with “specific sources of foreign support” for the 19 hijackers, 15 of whom were Saudi nationals.
It was kept secret and remains so today.
President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report.…
September 8, 2012
by Kevin Ryan and Graeme MacQueen, co-editors
Journal of 9/11 Studies
For the 11th anniversary of September 11, the Journal of 9/11 Studies would like to share a series of letters from thoughtful people who have reflected on the tragic events of that day. Five letters were published today, from the following individuals.
Lorie Van Auken is a founding member of the 9/11 Family Steering Committee. Without her dedication there would never have been a 9/11 Commission investigation.…
June 19, 2012
John-Michael Talboo’s blog at 911blogger.com
Support the 9/11 families and others who are asking President Obama to review the evidence in the documentary, 9/11: Explosive Evidence — Experts Speak Out
– Who: President Barak Obama
In a new documentary, 43 high-rise architects, structural engineers, metallurgists, scientists, physicists, and explosives experts provide compelling proof of explosive controlled demolition in the destruction of three World Trade Center (WTC) skyscrapers on September 11, 2001.…