Notice: Use of undefined constant DISCLAIMER - assumed 'DISCLAIMER' in /home1/improba1/public_html/911truth/includes/fair_social.php on line 3
Notice: Use of undefined constant FAIR_USE - assumed 'FAIR_USE' in /home1/improba1/public_html/911truth/includes/fair_social.php on line 10
Thursday, June 14 2012 - Get Involved
Hold the BBC Accountable - AE911Truth.org Action
BBC Action Reminder: Don’t Forget to Hold the BBC Accountable
June 12, 2012
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
We don’t want you to miss this rare opportunity to support a 9/11 Truth campaign in England with the British Broadcasting Corporation. The BBC Trust will make a decision any day now on whether to have a meeting with three AE911Truth petition signers who have filed a complaint over the BBC’s biased coverage of 9/11.
Dozens of you already sent in the pre-written letters to support this campaign. However, we’d like to reach at least 200 supporter letters. Will you help?
In the June 5 edition of The Blueprint (AE911Truth’s newsletter) there was an article called “Hold the BBC Accountable”.
We are asking you to send two emails (already written) to support a campaign to persuade the BBC to report accurately about 9/11 as their Charter and Editorial Values require. If you write your own letter, that’s even better.
Here are the main points of that article:
• BBC is part of the worldwide media cover-up of 9/11.
• BBC has a legal obligation to present accurate and impartial news.
• Complaints and appeals are allowed and must be addressed according to a specified process.
• BBC coverage of 9/11 has been very biased.
• Three AE911Truth petition signers have filed a complaint and are asking for our help.
• What can you do to support this campaign? Send two email messages, already written for you: one to the BBC Trust and one to MP Tom Watson in the British Parliament. We provide their email addresses.
We want the BBC Trustees to to grant the request to hold a face-to-face meeting with our three petition signers who have filed a complaint.
To read the article and get the sample letters and email addresses go to “Hold the BBC Accountable.”
If you have any questions please feel free to write to BBC_Action[at]ae911truth.net (replacing [at] with the “@” symbol).
The views expressed in this article are the sole
responsibility of the author, who is solely responsible for its content,
and do not necessarily reflect those of 911Truth.org. 911Truth.org will
not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements
contained in this article.