Friday, December 7 2007 - Truth Movement News
Nicholas Levis on Truth Revolution Radio
We missed posting this excellent interview earlier this Fall ... have a listen.
UPDATE: 9/9/12 The Wednesday, 10/24/07 interview with Nick Levis (the first link below) has one of the best summaries of the AWOL Chain of Command to be found. Definitely worth a listen. Begins about 10 minutes in to the interview. This is a gem.
How could the entire Chain of Command be AWOL on the morning of 9/11/01? Just one in a series of coincidences that ought to make one ask questions?
Nicholas Levis, an original 9/11 skeptic and one of the founders of 911Truth.org, joins host Cosmos of Truthaction.org for an hour-long discussion of:
- the 9/11 truth movement today, its successes and challenges;
- the need for committed non-violent action coupled with logical rigor;
- reviewing the case for 9/11 skepticism, best resources and books;
- actions of the U.S. military chain of command on September 11, 2001 suggesting complicity or criminal negligence - this is point 1 in the "Top 40 Reasons to Doubt the Official Story of September 11" available at 911Truth.org;
- evidence that a concerted effort is underway to discredit 9/11 skepticism through the claim that "no planes hit the WTC," coupled with extreme attacks and threats of violence against the majority of activists who reject that claim.
This was the second part of a two-part interview. Nicholas Levis was introduced to Truth Revolution Radio on October 19, when he and Cosmos held an informal discussion about their first experiences with 9/11 skepticism during the latter half of the show. The first part of that show featured Mike Egerton, with a report on recent 9/11 truth actions in Florida and is also available:
Truth Revolution Radio October 19 2007--Listen here:
The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author, who is solely responsible for its content, and do not necessarily reflect those of 911Truth.org. 911Truth.org will not be responsible or liable for any inaccurate or incorrect statements contained in this article.
|home | about us | contact | research | grassroots | calendar | links | search|