911Blacklist.org–New Campaign Site
Mission Statement of 911Blacklist.org
In the six years since the tragic events of September 11th, 2001, the mainstream media in America has largely been a mouthpiece of the Bush administration. All of the major networks including ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, and others had until recently, been silently complicit in the cover-up of the events of that day, the un-Constitutional wars that would follow, and the steady erosion of our Constitutionally protected rights.
When the “9-11 Truth” community grew to the point that it could no longer be ignored, these same networks that had ignored the issue for so long began to attack individuals and groups of individuals who were seeking answers to the lingering questions which still remain about 9-11. As the success of various truth movements continues to broaden, these attacks have now escalated to include Peace activists, monetary reform activists, and now even supporters of Presidential candidate Ron Paul. Recent attacks have suggested that the 9-11 movement, Peace activists, and Ron Paul supporters are terrorists, and some in the media have implied that we should be silenced.
LET IT BE KNOWN THAT
* 1) We are proud Americans exercising our First Amendment Rights to free speech and the right to petition our government for a redress of grievances.
* 2) We categorically condemn and refute any and all attempts to associate us with foreign or domestic terrorism. Our entire mission is to oppose terrorism in all its forms, including false flag terrorism. We abhor violence in all its forms, whether committed by individuals or by governments.
* 3) We recognize that for six years the mainstream media in America has been woefully inadequate in covering any version of the events of September 11th which does not coincide with the “Official Story” put out by the government. We see this as silent complicity in the cover-up and demand accountability.
* 4) We also recognize that certain personalities have shifted from ignoring us to attacking us with lies and slander. We will not sit idly by as our good names and reputations are slandered and our freedoms are attacked.
* 5) Most attempts to get the mainstream media to report on the alternative version of the events of September 11th have been greeted with silence. When they have been forced to report on us, they have attacked us. This represents an obvious bias toward the “Official Story” and implies an organized effort to stymie our quest for the truth.
THEREFORE: We intend to compile a comprehensive Black List of the advertisers who support this anti-American programming and urge concerned parties to boycott these products and services until the product advertisements are pulled.
We take these attacks very seriously and regard them as a frontal assault on our freedom and liberty as Americans. The garbage coming from the talking heads makes a mockery of the First Amendment to the Constitution and MUST NOT go unopposed. We must take a stand against this kind of yellow journalism and we think we have a way to make these networks feel our presence.
All network television and radio are driven by advertising dollars. We can get the networks attention by targeting their sponsors, and therefore, have an impact on their advertising revenues. The most effective way of doing this is to boycott the products and services of the advertisers which choose to advertise on these various networks. There is strength in numbers and we need to make ourselves heard by hitting them where it hurts, in the pocket-book. This site is dedicated to beginning that process.
What to do
This is a group effort! We need your help for this campaign to succeed! As time passes, we will work hard on adding to, updating and refining the site. If you have any input or want to help, please let us hear from you. Below are ways you can get involved in this project and make things happen.
* 1) You can help in many ways, first and foremost, by participating in the boycott and pledging not to buy the products or services advertised on select mainstream media networks and programs.
* 2) We need TV watchers to help us identify the products and services which will be black listed for boycott. Send us a list of the product or service advertised, the network the ad is played on, for example Fox or CNN, and the program the ad is supporting. We’ll do the rest!
* 3) Make your voice heard! Go to 911blacklist.org regularly and look at each of the black listed products or services. Each posting will contain information that you can use to contact the company which makes the product or provides the service. This is the backbone of the 9-11 Black List Project and will tell the company that you are voting with your dollars. When possible, we will provide an online contact form, e-mail address, phone number, and physical address for each black listed company. You choose how to contact them based on what is the best way for you. We urge participants to be courteous, yet stern in voicing your extreme disapproval of the advertisers support for such anti-American programming
* 4) While we urge that you compose your own letters to send to these companies, we have provided sample letters that you can use, either verbatim, or as a model to build your own.
How to Use The Site
911blacklist.org will contain individual postings which resemble postings at a blog. Each posting will contain a product or service which has been blacklisted for boycott. Your job is to visit each posting where you will find the following information:
* 1) The name of the product or service.
* 2) The name of the company which provides the product or service.
* 3) Contact information for the company including, where possible, links to online contact forms, e-mail addresses, phone and fax numbers, and physical mailing addresses.
* 4) The network and program the product or service is advertised on.
* 5) Use one of our sample letters, or compose your own and send it in.
It’s that simple! Of course, you have to repeat this many times but a few minutes spent on this each week will pay huge dividends.
Source URL: http://www.911blacklist.org